Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
Ordering By Phone
Due to security restrictions, all orders must be placed online. If you need assistance with placing your order online, call us at 518-587-2100 ext 2365. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order online.back to top
Empire State College Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 2-6 working days. During December, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Regular Textbooks and Packages
- Books in new, resalable condition may be returned within 30 days of purchase, or 30 days from the start of the term (Undergraduate, School for Graduate Studies, etc.) with prior approval from the bookstore. Please email email@example.com for approval.
- Shrink-wrapped items that have been unwrapped are not returnable.
- Damaged packages may be refused at time of delivery.
- The shipping and handling charge is nonrefundable.
- Returns must be shipped via an insured carrier such as UPS (recommended); call 800-PICKUPS (800-742-5877) to find a UPS location near you.
You may cancel your RedShelf eTextbook digital rental and request an immediate refund within 14 days of your initial purchase, provided that:
- you have viewed and/or printed, in total, less than 10 percent of the RedShelf eTextbook Rental (including strolling/scanning through the book);
- you have not printed any pages of the eTextbook;
- you have not yet used the access code for any online resource included with your eTextbook rental purchase;
- if you have accessed your eTextbook and checked out any part of it to view offline, it will have to be checked in as percentage used eligibility;
- if you rent a RedShelf eTextbook, request a refund, and then rent the same RedShelf eTextbook, you will not be eligible to request any further refunds for that RedShelf eTextbook.
- send request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
back to top